- Soyee Choi “SSD as SQLite Engine”. ACM SIGMOD Undergraduate Research Competition, 2018.
- Soyee Choi, Hyun-woo Park, and Sang-Won Lee “Don’t mix pages with different lifetimes in one stream”. Advances in Database Technology – EDBT 2018 (Demo).
- Jong-Hyeok Park, Gihwan Oh, and Sang-Won Lee, “SQL Statement Logging for Making SQLite Truly Lite”, VLDB 2018, Rio De Janeiro, Aug, 2018
- Trong-Dat Nguyen and Sang-won Lee, “I/O Characteristics of MongoDB and Trim-based Optimization in Flash SSDs”, EDB 2016, Jeju-si, Korea, Oct, 2016
- Hwanggyo Lee and Sang-won Lee, “Performance Improvement Plan for MySQL Insert Buffer”, EDB 2016, Jeju-si, Korea, OCT, 2016
- Gihwan Oh, Chiyoung Seo, Ravi Mayuram, Yang-Suk Kee, Sang-Won Lee, “SHARE Interface in Flash Storage for Databases”, SIGMOD’16, San Francisco, June, 2016
- Carl Duffy, Kisik Jeong, Jaemin Lee, Jin-Soo Kim, and Sang-Won Lee, “Reducing Garbage Collection Overhead Caused by File System Metadata Using Multi-Streamed SSDs”, FAST’16, SANTA CLARA, FEB, 2016
- Gihwan Oh, Sangchul Kim, Sang-won Lee, Bongki Moon, “SQLite Optimization with Phase Change Memory for Mobile Applications”, VLDB’15, Hawaii, August, 2015
- Changwoo Min, Woon-hak Kang, Taesoo Kim, Sang-Won Lee, Young Ik Eom”Lightweight application-level crash consistency on transactional flash storage”, USENIX ATC’15
- Da-som Hwang, Woon-hak Kang, Gihwan Oh, Sang-won Lee, “Flash-aware Index Scan in PostgreSQL”, Workshops on HardBD 2015
- Woon-Hak Kang, Sang-Won Lee, Bongki Moon, Yang-Suk Kee, Moonwook Oh, “Durable Write Cache in Flash Memory SSD for Relational and NoSQL Databases”, ACM SIGMOD 2014.